Wednesday 21 August 2019

Adesewa Tiamiyu Emerge Face of PODIUM, others Runner ups



Around 12:30 am today, Adesewa Tiamiyu emerges the winner as the Face of PODIUM 1.0 with a total point of 1313 above others while Kabir Alabi as 1st runner up, Elizabeth Omorogieva 2nd runner up and Olabisi Thompson 3rd runner up.

Adesewa has National diploma in mass communication, 2years experience as a PR personnel, 3years experienced professional makeup artist and lots of meritorious Awards.

According to Adesewa, "I'm so happy for making it this far and am not surprised because I always finish what I start.

On the other hand, Kabir who seems to be the only male amidst the top four winners said "It's such a big joy, especially been the only guy amidst all my other contestants. I feel proud."

He also mentioned that he would love to be a voice for the voiceless and an advocate for humanity.

According to Elizabeth while showing how elated she was, she said "really a friend introduced me to it and I just joined for the fun of it, but later when I got into the top 10, I decided to put in more effort because looking at the way things are, it's a means of reaching out to people and helping lives, that's what I stand for, I stand against violence and abuse. This I saw as an opportunity to also b a part of something great."

Olabisi in her wishes for all her fans advised that youths should always read instructions before taking any drugs and shouldn't allow anyone to influence them or their decisions.

No comments:

Grand Finale of Yoruba Nation Interfaith 3-Day Prayer Marathon

  The Yoruba Nation Interfaith Group invites you to the grand finale of the three-day interfaith fasting and prayers for standing in the gap...